Thursday 29 January 2015





Perturbation of a Betrayed Poet

 Moments evanesced into void,
Everything has changed now,
Winters doesn’t whisper your name,
Summers have smoldered every page of our story,
Petrichor doesn’t smell of you anymore,
Autumns have withered all the flowers we grew together,
Even spring can’t help them to bloom again,

But if everything has changed, then,
Why the days have turned nocturnal?
Why the silence seems so noisy?
Why my slumbers only dream of you?
Why insomnia still lingers in my room?
Why these obnoxious winds reek of our burning memories?
And most of all,
Why are you still present in my poems?

4 comments:

  1. Very poetic,thoughtful,expressive and equally touching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking out the time to read, I highly appreciate :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely and I loved the background and image.. Blends amicably with the lines

    ReplyDelete